Looking for old support software for 'RomEm '

Started by Jim Flanagan December 6, 2009
Hi...
I just acquired an old Rom Emulator device made by MicroSystems Development
company (now defunct) called _RomEm.  _I'm trying to find the driver
software for it.  MSD had
an ftp server (http://www.romem.com/downloads.htm) that had the software
available but I cannot seem to access it.  I figure that it is down.

Does anyone have a copy of the printer port software that they could
help me out with?  I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks
Jim

Might try here: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.romem.com/downloads.htm
-- ArarghMail912 at [drop the 'http://www.' from ->] http://www.arargh.com BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html To reply by email, remove the extra stuff from the reply address.
Worked OK for me a minute ago. Probably just another intermittent internet problem so it is worth trying again now. -- Chris Burrows CFB Software Armaide: ARM Oberon-07 Development System http://www.cfbsoftware.com/armaide
Chris Burrows wrote:
> "Jim Flanagan" <jflan@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message > news:4b1bdb49$0$15008$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com... > >> I just acquired an old Rom Emulator device made by MicroSystems >> Development >> company (now defunct) called _RomEm. _I'm trying to find the driver >> software for it. MSD had >> an ftp server (http://www.romem.com/downloads.htm) that had the software >> available but I cannot seem to access it. I figure that it is down. >> >> > > Worked OK for me a minute ago. Probably just another intermittent internet > problem so it is worth trying again now. >
The webpage link works OK, but when I attempt to download the files from the FTP link, I get a SERVER not found error. When you say 'Worked OK', do you mean the Web page or FTP server? Thanks for trying.. Jim
> > Chris Burrows wrote: >> "Jim Flanagan" <jflan@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message >> news:4b1bdb49$0$15008$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com... >> >>> I just acquired an old Rom Emulator device made by MicroSystems >>> Development >>> company (now defunct) called _RomEm. _I'm trying to find the driver >>> software for it. MSD had >>> an ftp server (http://www.romem.com/downloads.htm) that had the software >>> available but I cannot seem to access it. I figure that it is down. >>> >>> >> >> Worked OK for me a minute ago. Probably just another intermittent >> internet >> problem so it is worth trying again now. >> > The webpage link works OK, but when I attempt to download the files from > the FTP link, I get > a SERVER not found error. When you say 'Worked OK', do you mean the Web > page or FTP server? > Thanks for trying.. >
Oops, sorry for the false hope! I misunderstood you and only tried the web page. If I were you I'd do as Fred B suggested in the sci.electronics.design newsgroup and contact the current administrators of the domain: http://www.msdus.com/contact.html Chris