Forums

Learn DSP,RTOS,Open Systems,Web and Microsoft Technologies

Started by Topscorner May 21, 2004
WELCOME TO VIRTUAL CLASS ROOM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                   Headquartered in Madurai,India. Topscorner is a
contemporary IT solution provider and leads the way to rapidly setting
next generation IT and e-Learning services model. Topscorner has
higher-ranking managerial -such as project managers, practice heads
and program managers to train the Online E- Learning
Members.Topscorner has introduced the next generation e-Learning tool
called The virtual Class Room. We train IT Professionals and students
in Complex multitask DSP & Embedded Technologies, Web Technologies,
Open Systems, VLSI Design and Microsoft Technologies through the World
Wide Web with the state of art web technology called Virtual Class
Room. we are committed to provide high standard of Education and
research assistance to the students and research activists. Our
virtual class room is capable of running media files, flash movies,
Chat windows with voice transmission and many more. And personalized
database area keeps track the student records. A high end
sophisticated web technology has been applied to keep the member zone
alive. So you cant fell that is you are away from your class room. And
you are getting the broad spectrum of liveliness and perceptions in
these virtual class rooms.
                   For Further details logon to
http://www.topscorner.com
With Regards
senthilkumar
On 20 May 2004 20:17:29 -0700, info@topscorner.com (Topscorner) wrote:

>WELCOME TO VIRTUAL CLASS ROOM
Please! This is three ads in three days! In my opinion, you are abusing the privilege. Can I interest you in English lessons? Very reasonably priced at my usual hourly demand rate. -- Al Balmer Balmer Consulting removebalmerconsultingthis@att.net
In comp.arch.embedded Alan Balmer <albalmer@att.net> wrote:
> On 20 May 2004 20:17:29 -0700, info@topscorner.com (Topscorner) wrote: > >>WELCOME TO VIRTUAL CLASS ROOM > > Please! This is three ads in three days! In my opinion, you are > abusing the privilege. >
In my opinion, he's taking the piss - but his ads are so inept that anyone who possesses a clue will be at best ignoring them and at worst reporting him to his ISP ;) pete -- pete@fenelon.com "there's no room for enigmas in built-up areas"
On Friday, in article <k3cl8c.uod.ln@fenelon.com>
     pete@fenelon.com "Pete Fenelon" wrote:

>In comp.arch.embedded Alan Balmer <albalmer@att.net> wrote: >> On 20 May 2004 20:17:29 -0700, info@topscorner.com (Topscorner) wrote: >> >>>WELCOME TO VIRTUAL CLASS ROOM >> >> Please! This is three ads in three days! In my opinion, you are >> abusing the privilege. >> > >In my opinion, he's taking the piss - but his ads are so inept that >anyone who possesses a clue will be at best ignoring them and at worst >reporting him to his ISP ;)
Unless you have copied the poster I doubt they even read the group. Another case of blind poster more interested in marketing their wares anywhere rather than appropriately. -- Paul Carpenter | paul@pcserv.demon.co.uk <http://www.pcserv.demon.co.uk/> Main Site <http://www.gnuh8.org.uk/> GNU H8 & mailing list info. <http://www.badweb.org.uk/> For those web sites you hate.
"Paul Carpenter" <paul$@pcserv.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:20040521.2128.299766snz@pcserv.demon.co.uk...
> On Friday, in article <k3cl8c.uod.ln@fenelon.com> > pete@fenelon.com "Pete Fenelon" wrote: > > >In comp.arch.embedded Alan Balmer <albalmer@att.net> wrote: > >> On 20 May 2004 20:17:29 -0700, info@topscorner.com (Topscorner) wrote: > >> > >>>WELCOME TO VIRTUAL CLASS ROOM > >> > >> Please! This is three ads in three days! In my opinion, you are > >> abusing the privilege. > >> > > > >In my opinion, he's taking the piss - but his ads are so inept that > >anyone who possesses a clue will be at best ignoring them and at worst > >reporting him to his ISP ;) > > Unless you have copied the poster I doubt they even read the group. > Another case of blind poster more interested in marketing their wares > anywhere rather than appropriately. > > -- > Paul Carpenter | paul@pcserv.demon.co.uk > <http://www.pcserv.demon.co.uk/> Main Site > <http://www.gnuh8.org.uk/> GNU H8 & mailing list info. > <http://www.badweb.org.uk/> For those web sites you hate. >
Just the sort of quality post you'll get with outsourcing !! :)
This is an answer
-- 
Lugupidamisega
Vladimir Kjahrenov
Tel. +37255621935
www.e-koolitus.com


"Topscorner" <info@topscorner.com> wrote in message
news:b019f878.0405201917.274123d4@posting.google.com...
> WELCOME TO VIRTUAL CLASS ROOM > --------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
> Headquartered in Madurai,India. Topscorner is a > contemporary IT solution provider and leads the way to rapidly setting > next generation IT and e-Learning services model. Topscorner has > higher-ranking managerial -such as project managers, practice heads > and program managers to train the Online E- Learning > Members.Topscorner has introduced the next generation e-Learning tool > called The virtual Class Room. We train IT Professionals and students > in Complex multitask DSP & Embedded Technologies, Web Technologies, > Open Systems, VLSI Design and Microsoft Technologies through the World > Wide Web with the state of art web technology called Virtual Class > Room. we are committed to provide high standard of Education and > research assistance to the students and research activists. Our > virtual class room is capable of running media files, flash movies, > Chat windows with voice transmission and many more. And personalized > database area keeps track the student records. A high end > sophisticated web technology has been applied to keep the member zone > alive. So you cant fell that is you are away from your class room. And > you are getting the broad spectrum of liveliness and perceptions in > these virtual class rooms. > For Further details logon to > http://www.topscorner.com > With Regards > senthilkumar