Microchip PIC Microcontroller Self Study

Started by JOHN January 13, 2004
"david" <im@fedup.com> wrote in message
> > If the whinging poms ever pass a CAN-SPAM act maybe he'll go
away.
Well, you do make good biscuits (cookies), instead of 80 varieties of chocolate chip and 90 varieties of Oreos! Mind you, I never could get my Canadian buddies to try toad in the hole or curried baked beans. NM
"Neil" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:52jNb.15380$De.7229@edtnps84...
> > "david" <im@fedup.com> wrote in message > news:bu4d7d$ble$1@titan.btinternet.com... > > > If the whinging poms ever pass a CAN-SPAM act maybe he'll go > away. > > > > > > N > > LOL british and proud of it :-) > > Well, you do make good biscuits (cookies), instead of 80 varieties of > chocolate chip and 90 varieties of Oreos! Mind you, I never could get > my Canadian buddies to try toad in the hole or curried baked beans. > > NM > >
My serving suggestion for serving toad-in-the-hole to those ex-colonials is to call it "pigs-in-a-blanket" and let them pour maple syrup over it. Peter
Hi.
Less war and begins constructive answers..

FOR FREE PIC BOOK, what do you think about?
BETER THAN SUCH PICTUTOR

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

http://www.mikroelektronika.co.yu/english/product/books/PICbook/0_Uvod.htm

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

saludos
gugo-.