Linux compatible HW with Serial I/O + PIO + ADC + WIFI + R/C servo support

Started by Unknown November 21, 2004
I'm looking for a Linux compatible small microcontroller/microprocessor
board with the following specs to control a model aircraft

    * RS232 serial I/O ports (min 2 ports, 115200 Baud)
    * Parallel I/O ports (min 8 bits PIO)
    * Analog to Digital Converter (min 3 input channels with 10 bit or more
resolution)
    * R/C servo motor driver function (being able to drive simultaneously
min 8 R/C servo motors)
    * 802.11 a/b/g wireless network support
    * Low power requirement
    * Small size

Any recommendation?

Thx.

asus wl500G minipci + uart + host usb + full LPT + some spare gpio + 4mb flash running 200mhz mips Pozdrawiam. -- RusH // http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r=352019 Like ninjas, true hackers are shrouded in secrecy and mystery. You may never know -- UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE.
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:34:52 +1100, <lnx> wrote:
>I'm looking for a Linux compatible small microcontroller/microprocessor >board with the following specs to control a model aircraft > * RS232 serial I/O ports (min 2 ports, 115200 Baud) > * Parallel I/O ports (min 8 bits PIO) > * Analog to Digital Converter (min 3 input channels with 10 bit or more > resolution) > * R/C servo motor driver function (being able to drive simultaneously > min 8 R/C servo motors) > * 802.11 a/b/g wireless network support > * Low power requirement > * Small size >Any recommendation? Thx.
Not sure about about the ADC channels, but you can check out the details ARM920T with MMU - 200MHz 2 inch x 3 inch board Linux 2.6 and WinCE 4.2 development kits Up to 128MB SDRAM/Flash USB HOST and DEVICE LCD and touch interface http://www.es-usa.com/index.cfm?action=showsingnews&entrid=441 Sorry, no pricing information available online.
Look at http://linuxdevices.com/
... little linux systems,
...single board systms
... and so on ... :-)