in circuit emulator problem

Started by el_s...@yahoo.com March 21, 2006
I have a situation where after performing a halt and re-going on the
ICE I am using, one of the interrupts effectively becomes disabled,
ie.. its like it has become masked, however I have checked the
interrupt mask afterwards and its still intact.. And its only one
interrupt which is being affected. Maybe a hardware issue.. Its an
older system so who knows. Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Slavko

el_squid_2000@yahoo.com wrote:

> I have a situation where after performing a halt and re-going on the > ICE I am using, one of the interrupts effectively becomes disabled, > ie.. its like it has become masked, however I have checked the > interrupt mask afterwards and its still intact.. And its only one > interrupt which is being affected. Maybe a hardware issue.. Its an > older system so who knows. Any help appreciated.
A bit more information could tear us out of pure guessing. Rene -- Ing.Buero R.Tschaggelar - http://www.ibrtses.com & commercial newsgroups - http://www.talkto.net
Could you tell us:
What micro processor
What ICE? JTAG ICE or Full ICE
Thanks
Pat

Embedded Toolsmiths
www.etoolsmiths.com

"Rene Tschaggelar" <none@none.net> wrote in message
> el_squid_2000@yahoo.com wrote: > > > I have a situation where after performing a halt and re-going on the > > ICE I am using, one of the interrupts effectively becomes disabled, > > ie.. its like it has become masked, however I have checked the > > interrupt mask afterwards and its still intact.. And its only one > > interrupt which is being affected. Maybe a hardware issue.. Its an > > older system so who knows. Any help appreciated. > > A bit more information could tear us out of pure > guessing. > > Rene > -- > Ing.Buero R.Tschaggelar - http://www.ibrtses.com > & commercial newsgroups - http://www.talkto.net
Its an 80C196KD. Intel ICE on 486. IC-96 C compiler.Not using JTAG.