Memfault State of IoT Report

FM0 (bi-phase space) decoding!

Started by Ali April 18, 2006
"Ali" <abdulrazaq@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:1145440040.735700.21020@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> Well i use google's interface for UseNet and its simple to view whole > thread at a glance. Not sure how other interfaces present useNet > threads anyhow I think we should be concentrating on problem nOw ;-)
I think you should be concentrating on getting a proper newsreader and quit using that broken Google interface to usenet. Because it is possible to post correctly from Google, new Google posters may get the benefit of the doubt, but their credit quickly evaporates, and certainly when you start lecturing about the whereabouts of the original post. And to confirm that, *PLONK* ! -- Thanks, Frank. (remove 'q' and '.invalid' when replying by email)
In article <1145440040.735700.21020@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, Ali
<abdulrazaq@gmail.com> writes
>Well i use google's interface for UseNet
That is obvious. It is broken and ONLY works with google users. The rest of us (that is the vast majority of Usenet users) do not.
>and its simple to view whole >thread at a glance.
Then you are in a MINORITY. You are also breaking the conditions of use of Usenet.
>Not sure how other interfaces present useNet >threads anyhow I think we should be concentrating on problem nOw ;-) > >Any good pointers for bi-phase decoding design?
the problem is your incorrect use of Usenet. If some one joins a conversation and is very rude people tend not to help them. -- \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/ /\/\/ chris@phaedsys.org www.phaedsys.org \/\/\ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Well that's totally personal choice and yeah its true when it comes
to broken links , the reason I use web interface is freedom from
applications (newsreaders , feedbacks  etc. ).

signal to two interrupt pins and configure one for rising edges, and the other for falling edges. Timer captures can also be useful here. Thanks David sounds interesting, I have tried to capture both edges on the same interrupt pin and now i'll try to capture both edges with tow pins. What kind of software filter I can design to eliminate the noise factor? Frank Bemelman wrote:
>I think you should be concentrating on getting a proper newsreader and quit using that broken Google interface to usenet. >Because it is possible to post correctly from Google, new Google posters may get the benefit of the doubt, but their credit quickly evaporates, and certainly when you start
lecturing about the whereabouts of the original post. And to confirm that, *PLONK* ! Hmm interesting , ain't gonna confirm anything let the readers decide ;-) ali
Ali wrote:
> Well that's totally personal choice and yeah its true when it comes > to broken links , the reason I use web interface is freedom from > applications (newsreaders , feedbacks etc. ). > > David wrote: >> If you want to capture both edges, it might be easier to route the > signal to two interrupt pins and configure one for rising edges, and > the > other for falling edges. Timer captures can also be useful here. > > Thanks David sounds interesting, I have tried to capture both edges on > the same interrupt pin and now i'll try to capture both edges with tow > pins. What kind of software filter I can design to eliminate the noise > factor? > > > Frank Bemelman wrote: >> I think you should be concentrating on getting a proper newsreader and quit using that broken Google interface to usenet. >> Because it is possible to post correctly from Google, new Google posters may get the benefit of the doubt, but their credit quickly evaporates, and certainly when you start > lecturing about the whereabouts of the original post. > And to confirm that, *PLONK* ! > > > Hmm interesting , ain't gonna confirm anything let the readers decide > ;-) > > > ali >
Please don't mix up quotations from different posts in different sub-threads unless it is actually relevant. If you want to use a broken interface because you have some masochistic aversion to using appropriate applications, that's your choice - but don't expect others to go out of their way to help you when you don't have the common decency to follow Usenet standards, and when you ignore advice pointing you in the right direction. David
Thanks for your advice.

In article <1145446014.845199.9320@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Ali
<abdulrazaq@gmail.com> writes
>Well that's totally personal choice and yeah its true when it comes >to broken links , the reason I use web interface is freedom from >applications (newsreaders , feedbacks etc. ).
Top posting too.... Are yo deliberately trying to piss people off? Do you realise how stupid your last comment was... "freedom from applications" like news readers.... you are using a web browser That is an application and it is less secure than a news reader. You clearly have little knowledge of what you are doing.
>David wrote: >>If you want to capture both edges, it might be easier to route the >signal to two interrupt pins and configure one for rising edges, and >the >other for falling edges. Timer captures can also be useful here. > >Thanks David sounds interesting, I have tried to capture both edges on >the same interrupt pin and now i'll try to capture both edges with tow >pins. What kind of software filter I can design to eliminate the noise >factor? > > >Frank Bemelman wrote: >>I think you should be concentrating on getting a proper newsreader and quit >using that broken Google interface to usenet. >>Because it is possible to post correctly from Google, new Google posters may >get the benefit of the doubt, but their credit quickly evaporates, and >certainly when you start >lecturing about the whereabouts of the original post. >And to confirm that, *PLONK* ! > > >Hmm interesting , ain't gonna confirm anything let the readers decide >;-)
You he is right. You can set up the goolge reader to conform to the rules if not you ain't going to get much help -- \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/ /\/\/ chris@phaedsys.org www.phaedsys.org \/\/\ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
In article <1145449379.967096.125030@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, Ali
<abdulrazaq@gmail.com> writes
>Thanks for your advice. >
then take note. You have replies from 6 people telling you how to set up the google interface and you haven't bothered. Most of the people how you are arguing with could have answered your technical question. they haven't due to your attitude. If you had been polite and set up the goolge interface properly you would have had your answers already. -- \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/ /\/\/ chris@phaedsys.org www.phaedsys.org \/\/\ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Ali wrote:
> Thanks for your advice. >
There is little point in thanking me for advice, when you ignore it completely. Let's try this one more time, before I join the ranks of posters who have killfiled you: "If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, don't use the broken "Reply" link at the bottom of the article. Click on "show options" at the top of the article, then click on the "Reply" at the bottom of the article headers." - Keith Thompson More details at: <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/> Also see <http://www.safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/>
What's the gripe with the google reply feature? You aren't supposed to
reply to a message in the middle of a thread? The preferred reply
method is to only add replies at the end of the thread? (This seems
moot if the thread is sorted by date in the reader)

"BobG" <bobgardner@aol.com> wrote in message
> What's the gripe with the google reply feature? You aren't supposed to > reply to a message in the middle of a thread? The preferred reply > method is to only add replies at the end of the thread? (This seems > moot if the thread is sorted by date in the reader)
The gripe is lack of context within a single message. For example: here, I've quoted (and attributed) the bit I'm responding to. This isn't just pedantry: it's simple netiquette. Steve http://www.fivetrees.com

Memfault State of IoT Report