AVR Dragon?

Started by mc August 6, 2006
Anyone using an AVR Dragon yet?

I gather it outputs ISP signals but does not actually have a socket for the
device to be programmed; but it has a prototyping area, and you can install
a socket, a header, and some jumper wires...

mc wrote:
> Anyone using an AVR Dragon yet?
No, but it looks rather like a JTAG-ICE mk II without the blue bulbous cover :)
"mc" <look@www.ai.uga.edu.for.address> skrev i meddelandet
> Anyone using an AVR Dragon yet? > > I gather it outputs ISP signals but does not actually have a socket for > the device to be programmed; but it has a prototyping area, and you can > install a socket, a header, and some jumper wires... >
Seems to be correct. Supports JTAG (limited to 32 kB and below) and Debugwire(tm) -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson This is intended to be my personal opinion which may, or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB