USB chip

Started by Niek October 29, 2004
"Henry Kiefer" <otc@gmx.net> wrote in message news:<2ufla8F2b3qcnU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> Ulf wrote: > >Best Regards > >Ulf at atmel dot com > >These comments are intended to be my own opinion and they > >may, or may not be shared by my employer, Atmel Sweden. > Hi Ulf! > You're really with your own opinion here?? Often I see marketing lights in > your postings. > > regards - > Henry
Ulf is definitely biased, but I don't see anything wrong in his posts. At least we all learn for differnt chips and opportunities which are available from Atmel. It's up to you to view the datasheets and choose which way to go. Best regards Tsvetan --- PCB prototypes for $26 at http://run.to/pcb (http://www.olimex.com/pcb) PCB any volume assembly (http://www.olimex.com/pcb/protoa.html) Development boards for ARM, AVR, PIC, and MSP430 (http://www.olimex.com/dev)