Looking for online Flex PCB manufacturer

Started by Anton Erasmus March 13, 2008
Hi,

This is the first time I am venturing into flex PCB territory. The PCB
houses I normally use do not do flex PCBs. I am looking for
recommendations for companies that can do good quality double
sided flex PCBs at a good price. Since we are doing low quantities,
the NRE costs are very important.

Thanks in advance

Anton Erasmus

www.leiton.de has an online calculator. For a test, I did 10 pcs 100x160mm 0.15 Polyimid, 2-sides 6mil, no silk screen/E-Test/Stiffener and got to little more than 500 Euros. Don't know about oders form SA(if I remember right ;-) -- Uwe Bonnes bon@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt --------- Tel. 06151 162516 -------- Fax. 06151 164321 ----------
"Anton Erasmus" <nobody@spam.prevent.net> wrote in message
> Hi, > > This is the first time I am venturing into flex PCB territory. The PCB > houses I normally use do not do flex PCBs. I am looking for > recommendations for companies that can do good quality double > sided flex PCBs at a good price. Since we are doing low quantities, > the NRE costs are very important. > > Thanks in advance > > Anton Erasmus >
PcbCart.com in China. Used them lots of time for DS pth and had a quote for flexi .
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:14:02 GMT, "TT_Man" <Someone@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

> >"Anton Erasmus" <nobody@spam.prevent.net> wrote in message >news:q6sit3dv5erurktggb9gur3eimhejjabpk@4ax.com... >> Hi, >> >> This is the first time I am venturing into flex PCB territory. The PCB >> houses I normally use do not do flex PCBs. I am looking for >> recommendations for companies that can do good quality double >> sided flex PCBs at a good price. Since we are doing low quantities, >> the NRE costs are very important. >> >> Thanks in advance >> >> Anton Erasmus >> > >PcbCart.com in China. Used them lots of time for DS pth and had a quote for >flexi .
I have been using them for normal PCBs. I have been very happy with their quality and price. I did not realise they did flexi's as well. I will give them a try. Thanks Anton
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:38:21 +0000 (UTC), Uwe Bonnes
<bon@hertz.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

>Anton Erasmus <nobody@spam.prevent.net> wrote: >> Hi, > >> This is the first time I am venturing into flex PCB territory. The PCB >> houses I normally use do not do flex PCBs. I am looking for >> recommendations for companies that can do good quality double >> sided flex PCBs at a good price. Since we are doing low quantities, >> the NRE costs are very important. > >www.leiton.de has an online calculator. > >For a test, I did 10 pcs 100x160mm 0.15 Polyimid, 2-sides 6mil, no silk >screen/E-Test/Stiffener and got to little more than 500 Euros. > >Don't know about oders form SA(if I remember right ;-)
Their site seems to be german only. Unfortunately my german is not good enough for such a technical matter. Thanks Anton

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference