CAN question ???

Started by Unknown July 9, 2008
Hello,

I am working on CAN-uVCCM (CAN - rs232 converter ) to convert CAN data
from Bosch Radar (Node) to rs-232. I am using Tera Term terminal
instead of Hyperterminal. I am getting the output data but I am not
getting the output CAN messages data that I wanted from a node (Bosch
Radar).

My questions are
1. How can I send CAN messages as Input to the CAN network in command
mode, so that I can get the messages that I wanted from a particular
node (Bosch Radar) ?
2. Are there any commands to send the CAN messages as Input to the CAN
Network in command mode ??

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Thanks
Ravi
<ravi7k1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello, > > I am working on CAN-uVCCM (CAN - rs232 converter ) to convert CAN data > from Bosch Radar (Node) to rs-232. I am using Tera Term terminal > instead of Hyperterminal. I am getting the output data but I am not > getting the output CAN messages data that I wanted from a node (Bosch > Radar). > > My questions are > 1. How can I send CAN messages as Input to the CAN network in command > mode, so that I can get the messages that I wanted from a particular > node (Bosch Radar) ? > 2. Are there any commands to send the CAN messages as Input to the CAN > Network in command mode ?? > > Any help is really appreciated. Thanks for your time. > > Thanks > Ravi
Hello Ravi, This device would not be my first choice for serious work - you need something that you can program or script easily. Page 16 of the manual tells you how to send a message. Michael Kellett

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference