How to Build a Board with DSP chip

Started by Simone Mehta August 11, 2004
Check VspWorks from WindRiver, a DSP RTOS which works great !!!

John,

"Martin Raabe" <Martin.Raab@ATNOSPAMBaSystem.de> wrote
> "Simone Mehta" <simone81@indiatimes.com> > > CBFalconer <cbfalconer@yahoo.com> > > Subject : How to Build a Board with DSP chip > > > ... snip ... > > there IS no DSP port of pSOSystem.
> It might be that the usage of the "killed" RTOS has been reduced in the > recent years?
Well I am still a Big Fan of pSOS because of its simplicity when compared to WR's VxWorks and also because of its compa
> Hope it helped.
It helped a lot . Thanks.
> PS: I still use pSOSystem for ARM...
To just quickly summarise this thread, I can use a Arm board with pSOS running and a DSP can at best be a co-processor . Thanks, Simone Mehta -- "Live Life Queen Size"
On 24 Aug 2004 07:11:38 -0700, simone81@indiatimes.com (Simone Mehta)
wrote:

[...]
>Well I am still a Big Fan of pSOS because of its simplicity when >compared to WR's VxWorks and also because of its compa
If you like the API, you might find RTEMS familiar. There's an ARM V7 port and a TI C3x/C4x DSP port as well. www.rtems.org Regards, -=Dave -- Change is inevitable, progress is not.

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference