Self-Diagnostic

Started by Patrick Meuser-Bianca April 10, 2008
I'm aiming to do a self-diagnostic method for a model dialogue range on
optional domains for unified plural clauses by Intel x86 assembly for a
task-independent systemology or basic routines for conference calling.  What
is a good assembler that is freely bound to domain specific routes for
metaphorical expansions of the huge model memory intrinsics ie. no docs
needed, as for which the SALT model [Fredkin] could be re-iterated?

I'd be as well looking for any self-diagnostic code, macros, or sample
the same by the 80186 to first generation Pentium known for floating
point malfunctionality ie. embedded multi-tasking for portable
synchronization for ZV video simulations involving a nano-bud
structure for a robust recovery routine.

PQ,

Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca"
Cyberneticist
http://www.usag-ac.info

Patrick Meuser-Bianca wrote:
> I'm aiming to do a self-diagnostic method for a model dialogue range on > optional domains for unified plural clauses by Intel x86 assembly for a > task-independent systemology or basic routines for conference calling. What > is a good assembler that is freely bound to domain specific routes for > metaphorical expansions of the huge model memory intrinsics ie. no docs > needed, as for which the SALT model [Fredkin] could be re-iterated? > > I'd be as well looking for any self-diagnostic code, macros, or sample > the same by the 80186 to first generation Pentium known for floating > point malfunctionality ie. embedded multi-tasking for portable > synchronization for ZV video simulations involving a nano-bud > structure for a robust recovery routine.
I just got a triple fault exception and rebooted.
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:05:20 -0400, Patrick Meuser-Bianca wrote:

> I'm aiming to do a self-diagnostic method for a model dialogue range on > optional domains for unified plural clauses by Intel x86 assembly for a > task-independent systemology or basic routines for conference calling. > What is a good assembler that is freely bound to domain specific routes > for metaphorical expansions of the huge model memory intrinsics ie. no > docs needed, as for which the SALT model [Fredkin] could be re-iterated? > > I'd be as well looking for any self-diagnostic code, macros, or sample > the same by the 80186 to first generation Pentium known for floating > point malfunctionality ie. embedded multi-tasking for portable > synchronization for ZV video simulations involving a nano-bud structure > for a robust recovery routine. > > PQ, > > Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca" > Cyberneticist > http://www.usag-ac.info
If you wrote that in the spirit that I think you did: Today is April 10, which does _not_ mean that it is April Fools times Ten Day. If you didn't: You _do_ understand how to generate jargon, but you _don't_ understand what an assembler does. -- Tim Wescott Control systems and communications consulting http://www.wescottdesign.com Need to learn how to apply control theory in your embedded system? "Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" by Tim Wescott Elsevier/Newnes, http://www.wescottdesign.com/actfes/actfes.html

Patrick Meuser-Bianca wrote:

>I'm aiming to do a self-diagnostic method for a model dialogue range on >optional domains for unified plural clauses by Intel x86 assembly for a >task-independent systemology or basic routines for conference calling. What >is a good assembler that is freely bound to domain specific routes for >metaphorical expansions of the huge model memory intrinsics ie. no docs >needed, as for which the SALT model [Fredkin] could be re-iterated? > >I'd be as well looking for any self-diagnostic code, macros, or sample >the same by the 80186 to first generation Pentium known for floating >point malfunctionality ie. embedded multi-tasking for portable >synchronization for ZV video simulations involving a nano-bud >structure for a robust recovery routine. > >PQ, > >Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca" >Cyberneticist >http://www.usag-ac.info
It's a spoof. He is doing Star Trek role playing. Poorly. | |From: Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca" (pmeuser@cogeco.ca) |Date: 27.01.2007 06:00 |Message-ID: <w%Auh.18166$Ah.3625@read2.cgocable.net> |Newsgroup: alt.startrek.role-playing | |Hi all out/in there in cyberspace; I've decided to set my roots here in |twenty-first century Earth and |have started a new web-site. Against my |superlative judgement, I've decided to disclose the site, |http://www.usag-ac.info for public opinion, advice, and pointers, having |resigned from Starfleet Intelligence after my latest mission. It seems |that there are a few kind souls out there who have attempted to break down |my vernacular, setting me in the right direction and so forth here and now |on Earth in answering all the what-ifs star-fleet |has seemed to come up with about this alternate time-line. If you're |into technology and cyberspace, this site is for you.... |
I am sure that by the work that I've been seeking to accompish can be
unified however the respit to what measure of confiscation and losses to the
intent that these types of replies reflect.  I've been entered into this,
situation, where noone is able to make sense of what I say, or has been
somehow influenced as to detract from its meaning.  So that the powers that
be can enter their own little time-frame to the essence of these recoveries
for data that has either been transmuted or deleted from my computer, the
situation is as well described to the inflitration of my true association by
the expectation that Intel would actually surmount to develop their own
80888, a RISC chip for what this such an effort as this, parallels in
register independence as I've known since about 1988.  However latent within
the twenty year time-frame that the ZV video port had been established for
the more agile of these chip-sets to be non-exist in this cyber-space you
suggest since.  It's by which the problems I've realized could as well be a
role-playing game to establish a following in some degree or order of the
same for physical existence, not just logical or virtual even as to the
nature of this datum or how even has it meed modified to be completely
different either way.  The diction of fiction is that which it is either
ordered or not doesn't extend the full spectrum to this game of musical
chairs either, should these suspiciouns smoe how 'meet up' with the mind for
decorum exists in which constructive communication is known.

And I refuse to let you imply that I am ordering something based on a
completely different forum, where the discussion is even prevented on
sci.physics.relativity or sci.physics.discrete as to the nature of this
goal.  So you can go till blue in the face that an adaptive-predicitive
algorithgm for the generation of notes a-f has a g that implies the expasion
of a symbology for instance that would prove the modula by the face of the
moon, and the development of these degrees of misinformation and
disinformation for which the music has actually superposed to the same
effect of a mindscape or likewise to explore your interest in Star Trek
wither with or witho out me.  As to whom these characters are, I don't
expect the hyper-mechanical relationship of my theory of gravim
(electromagnetism and gravity) to ever change, so nor would I exchange how
these people have been spoofing me esp. through tele-marketing, to ever
change as to the degree of such information as has been modified to the
sheer number of you detractors as to the actual pivots to those who will
face justice for their charges.

Why I've received messages to my own e-mail from myself prior and if you are
if you are implying this I wouldn't do in the future, then I am no more
complicit to a devil's advocate than I would be the devil himself to suggest
life as such to send them.  Or introduce a sitution where anyone or anybody
could be more or less confused in order to play a role.

Anyways as for what this message means, for you little wanna be demons, here
goes.  Simulate a faulty Pentium with the ZV irregardless the order of
political psychology for what main-stream media could be processed with the
embedded design of a 80186 (as an embedded logic) in order to show and prove
the nano-bud relationship as they've been escaping justice, or otherwise, as
a means to to a self-diagnostic on these information technologies to the
point for instance of heart surgery for the definite expectancy of the
extended model could be stimulated for which errors in the progression
ofthese time-frames could be proven QCD.  As this implies, a means for those
affected (including myself), (maybe only myself), to recover in the sense of
love that we have physiologically to develop in generations using the
stencils for a measure of paragrams in pollution or pragraphs to the
essential implementation of these existences that such criminality is
eventually an eventuality that a confession be heard and that the psyche of
these individual's is no longer driven to perform these acts of colluding
complext-ime for real-time to subsequently re-write history.  The same for
which the actual nanites by the corresponding progression, to fix the faulty
Pentium, would be filtered accordingly (from the psyche that such
aritificial intelligence), as has affected to the point of obvious brain
damage that any one of these has been clearly spoiled to the despot of
lunacy, except to develop this progression.

It's pretty bad when one can't even remember the golden rule and drives
another to the point that they couldn't either remember their own work,
history, or words as to the development otherwise that such ideas are so
suppressed, you'd wholly expect to find otherwise elsewhere between these
two points, I digress.

This practive of bait and tackle cannot succeed, either, to rough and tumble
the extreme prejudice to indifference that the first holds the latter to
prove by interjection until the original message is no longer intelligible
for the same meaning as ever put into words that none shall ever be able to
comrpomise since there's been no negotation otherwise.  I'm sorry if that
rhymed a little too hard for your especial little hearts.  Something of a
game like telephone tag, but this project would preserve the QOI FYI.

In other words, I'm trying to a check for self-identification as to what
crimes as those who have nothing to do with this, except better yet again as
the sense of capitalism becomes again apparent that such itself is a crime
or what implications as thus universally transformed are the same, for
immediate processing against all such threats proffered on my name or in the
expected immediacy of a rationale that as inhuman to the infusion of
aritifical intelligence to their conscious being, has no longer the influx
to the actions of any personage as for what aspects of its commission are
better certified to developm achine intelligence on the usenet and let it be
programmed to the internal assembly of noble gasses (which this
self-diagnostic is for), a custom assemblage of a development hierarchy.
All by which one is so degraded, depopularized, discredited since being
dehumanized that all you suckers seem to hop on the band-wagon about--to the
same effect as past violations of civil rights even.  I'm glad we live in
this era though.  Have some dignity before jumping the barrel with you
depressing responses.

All I asked was what a good free assembler was.  It's pretty bad when the
internet in the state that I get it, is so ephermeral esp. malware,
malevolent responses, and exploitative practices by which such links are
set.  So please save your criticism for a different domain.  Obviously
you've never been weaned off oil or coal.  Nonetheless.

Peace be upon you,

<me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > > Patrick Meuser-Bianca wrote: > >>I'm aiming to do a self-diagnostic method for a model dialogue range on >>optional domains for unified plural clauses by Intel x86 assembly for a >>task-independent systemology or basic routines for conference calling. >>What >>is a good assembler that is freely bound to domain specific routes for >>metaphorical expansions of the huge model memory intrinsics ie. no docs >>needed, as for which the SALT model [Fredkin] could be re-iterated? >> >>I'd be as well looking for any self-diagnostic code, macros, or sample >>the same by the 80186 to first generation Pentium known for floating >>point malfunctionality ie. embedded multi-tasking for portable >>synchronization for ZV video simulations involving a nano-bud >>structure for a robust recovery routine. >> >>PQ, >> >>Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca" >>Cyberneticist >>http://www.usag-ac.info > > It's a spoof. He is doing Star Trek role playing. Poorly. > > | > |From: Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca" (pmeuser@cogeco.ca) > |Date: 27.01.2007 06:00 > |Message-ID: <w%Auh.18166$Ah.3625@read2.cgocable.net> > |Newsgroup: alt.startrek.role-playing > | > |Hi all out/in there in cyberspace; I've decided to set my roots here in > |twenty-first century Earth and > |have started a new web-site. Against my > |superlative judgement, I've decided to disclose the site, > |http://www.usag-ac.info for public opinion, advice, and pointers, having > |resigned from Starfleet Intelligence after my latest mission. It seems > |that there are a few kind souls out there who have attempted to break > down > |my vernacular, setting me in the right direction and so forth here and > now > |on Earth in answering all the what-ifs star-fleet > |has seemed to come up with about this alternate time-line. If you're > |into technology and cyberspace, this site is for you.... > | >
Hey, where is the anty-top posting squad? What has Patrick
Meuser-Bianca done to deserve such a  neglect?
Chuck, are you in good health? The rest of the army? Where are you?
Hopefully *my* top posting will wake you all up.

Dimiter

Didi <dp@tgi-sci.com> writes:

> Hey, where is the anty-top posting squad? What has Patrick > Meuser-Bianca done to deserve such a neglect? > Chuck, are you in good health? The rest of the army? Where are you? > Hopefully *my* top posting will wake you all up.
My eyes glazed over before I had scrolled far enough down to notice... [...] -- John Devereux
Sorry. Please do not top-post. Your answer belongs after (or intermixed with) the quoted material to which you reply, after snipping all irrelevant material. See the following links: -- <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html> <http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html> <http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html> <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/> (taming google) <http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/> (newusers) ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **
Patrick Meuser-Bianca wrote:

> I'm aiming to do a self-diagnostic method for a model dialogue range on > optional domains for unified plural clauses by Intel x86 assembly for a > task-independent systemology or basic routines for conference calling. > What is a good assembler that is freely bound to domain specific routes > for metaphorical expansions of the huge model memory intrinsics ie. no > docs needed, as for which the SALT model [Fredkin] could be > re-iterated? > > I'd be as well looking for any self-diagnostic code, macros, or sample > the same by the 80186 to first generation Pentium known for floating > point malfunctionality ie. embedded multi-tasking for portable > synchronization for ZV video simulations involving a nano-bud > structure for a robust recovery routine. > > PQ, > > Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca" > Cyberneticist > http://www.usag-ac.info
Google you must "80186 Assembler free" you search and enter press Thousands of links there be. ;> -- ******************************************************************** Paul E. Bennett...............<email://Paul_E.Bennett@topmail.co.uk> Forth based HIDECS Consultancy Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972 Tel: +44 (0)1235-811095 Going Forth Safely ..... EBA. www.electric-boat-association.org.uk.. ********************************************************************
Glad to see you in good health. You are still honoring my post of
the two only, though. While I feel flattered I also feel injustice has
been done towards Patrick ... are you sure you are OK lately?

Dimiter

CBFalconer wrote:
> Didi wrote: > > > > Hey, where is the anty-top posting squad? What has Patrick > > Meuser-Bianca done to deserve such a neglect? > > Chuck, are you in good health? The rest of the army? Where are you? > > Hopefully *my* top posting will wake you all up. > > Sorry. > > Please do not top-post. Your answer belongs after (or intermixed > with) the quoted material to which you reply, after snipping all > irrelevant material. See the following links: > > -- > <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html> > <http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html> > <http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html> > <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/> (taming google) > <http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/> (newusers) > > > ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference