Self-Diagnostic

Started by Patrick Meuser-Bianca April 10, 2008
Op Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:47:17 +0200 schreef Patrick Meuser-Bianca
<pmeuser-bianca@usag-ac.info>:
> All I asked was what a good free assembler was.
No you didn't. You placed specific requirements on the functionalities provided by the assembler. Requirements that are so full of ambiguities, that they are impossible to understand for someone that isn't you, given a reasonable maximum effort.
> It's pretty bad when the > internet in the state that I get it, is so ephermeral
Aren't "states" always ephemeral in this context?
> esp. malware, malevolent responses, and exploitative > practices by which such links are set.
Which links?
> So please save your criticism for a different domain. > Obviously you've never been weaned off oil or coal.
Or air. But I fail to see the relation.
Allthemore. -- Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/
On 2008-04-11, Didi <dp@tgi-sci.com> wrote:
> Hey, where is the anty-top posting squad? What has Patrick > Meuser-Bianca done to deserve such a neglect? > Chuck, are you in good health? The rest of the army? Where are you? > Hopefully *my* top posting will wake you all up.
Personally I didn't even realise that he _had_ top posted. Page after page of meaningless gibberish just turns you off instantly - the last thing you are going to do is go right down to the bootm to look for a previous post. -- Andrew Smallshaw andrews@sdf.lonestar.org
Didi,

Detractors, tractors, and co-factors... 8-)  I trust your concern, but as
long as we know that anythin in- has the following power factor to
translate:

P=Nc^2/V

I amount of information should be ideally nothing to most of them, their
Preying Manits feeders...  If we are to say information is the ability to
change work.  But truly, you may want to check out Uribe on this, because
its practically impossible whether or not to say one is a devil's advocate
or another is a wolf in sheep's clothing, for what power exists nonetheless
to change information, and as we would all be finite state automatons at any
one point in time, the indexes in time that we could exist reach from this
power to infinity from what I can surmise as what contributes to one's
valuable representation over the volume of another's expression in order to
add one in the time that another NAN is conditional:

http://bcl.ece.uiuc.edu/Uribe/index.htm Tractatus Paradoxico-Philosophicus

Paradoxial nonetheless, I've my own take on it though, you may feel free to
see:

http://www.usag-ac.info/cgi-bin/view.cgi?id=239 Paradoxial Logic

In order to clear them all.

Respects,

Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca"
Cyberneticist
http://www.usag-ac.info

"Didi" <dp@tgi-sci.com> wrote in message
> Glad to see you in good health. You are still honoring my post of > the two only, though. While I feel flattered I also feel injustice has > been done towards Patrick ... are you sure you are OK lately? > > Dimiter > > CBFalconer wrote: >> Didi wrote: >> > >> > Hey, where is the anty-top posting squad? What has Patrick >> > Meuser-Bianca done to deserve such a neglect? >> > Chuck, are you in good health? The rest of the army? Where are you? >> > Hopefully *my* top posting will wake you all up. >> >> Sorry. >> >> Please do not top-post. Your answer belongs after (or intermixed >> with) the quoted material to which you reply, after snipping all >> irrelevant material. See the following links: >> >> -- >> <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html> >> <http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html> >> <http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html> >> <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/> (taming google) >> <http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/> (newusers) >> >> >> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

Memfault Beyond the Launch